Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I'd rather go Naked


Khloe Kardashian took a stand on animal cruelty on Keeping Up with the Kardashians with PETA’s national campaign, “I’d rather go naked than wear fur campaign.” It was a great episode to make you aware of animal cruelty and the pain and suffering animals go through just so we can look “fashionable.” It is sick and disgusting.

Growing up I was always an anti-meat eater. I don’t know if I would actually consider myself a vegetarian. However, I do not eat red meat. I will sometimes eat chicken, but after watching this episode, I am back to veggies and am making a solid attempt to be a straight vegetarian.

I just wanted to give kudos to Khloe for standing up for a great cause and being a voice for animals. And although she was uncomfortable with her body she did it, and looked awesome. She took not only a stand for animals, but for woman everywhere who feel uncomfortable in their skin—she did it and did it well.

2 comments:

  1. She looks fabulous and has a cute little bum! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. she looks amazing <3 kudos to her :-) and kudos to you for posting it

    ReplyDelete