Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I’m admitting it just once…so pay attention

Normally, when a “relationship” goes bad with someone I am dating--even if it doesn’t end horribly bad and is mutual. I always blame the guy because, well, it’s easier than trying to understand what is wrong with me. I usually find myself saying “He is immature” or “He has some growing up to do.” Which there is probably some truth behind all that. However, at the same time I AM NOT PERFECT (that word is almost a swear word to me), I could probably grow up a little bit myself.


Yep, you heard it here. Once and only once, I am not P*****T ;) I know I can be a pusher {no I am not talking about drugs}. I am great at pushing people away; I know just what to say or do to get people to get out of my life. Or I can never man up to tell people how I really feel until it is too late. Maybe, that is the boy is my inner boy…or I am just JADED!

No comments:

Post a Comment