Thursday, March 5, 2009

Milestones...

A quarter century of my life has come and gone and there are so many things I wish I had done. However, there are things I did that I never imagined I would do by twenty-five. The next milestone in my life is thirty, WOW! So I came up with a list of 10 things I would like to do by the time I am thirty. Looking at them they seem simple, but some things are easier said than done.

10 things I want to do before I turn thirty.

One: Go to Greece

Deux: Learn French

Three: Meet the man of my dreams (I didn’t say get married)

Four: Own a Christian Dior Bag (and a big one)

Five: Have a job I love going to everyday (planning, organizing) and get my masters (they go hand in hand)

Six: Run a marathon

Seven: Have at least a title and 4 chapters done in my first adult book (opposed to a children’s book)

Eight: Own a BMW

Nine: Move out of Ohio

Ten: Pay off my debts.


I hope that the Browns, Cavaliers and Indians all win a Championship or at least one of them before I turn thirty, but that isn’t up to me.

Milestones—do they suck? Or are they fun? Depends what you make of them!

What 10 things do you want to achieve before your next milestone? Think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment