Thursday, March 12, 2009

Unhappy = Happy?

The weekend is quickly approaching again, AWESOME! I am super excited for such a grand adventure. And although I may be sick (w/ some weird cold and cough), my germs and I plan to get into some “trouble”. Not making out with random people trouble, but good old fun and fabulousness.
However before I get to my weekend of good ole fun let’s talk about something…my need to be miserable.

Last night I decided I actually think I might enjoy being miserable. Okay, wait miserable might be a bit of an overstatement—how about unhappy. Because whenever I am happy, I feel this need to be depressed and unhappy. Then when I am depressed and unhappy, I feel this need to be happy (sometimes), but I would settle for just “okay.” Is this bad?

I don’t want anyone feeling bad for me either because this isn’t the purpose because in a weird way unhappy is happy for me, does that make sense? Or better yet, maybe I think I am unhappy, but I am really happy…hmmmm…something to ponder.
I mean when it comes down to it I have awesome friends and family. I have a job. I have a lot of nice things that a lot of people don’t have. In general my life is pretty good. I love it, but I prefer to be blah…

No comments:

Post a Comment